polanski

Gromnir

However I'd take issue with the argument that the numbers are 'arbitrary'.

Some countries put the limit at 12, some at 20. I would definitely call that arbitrary.

I am obliged to say that if mkreku could put forward a reasonable impartial test to establish that a person is indeed 'sexual' to an adult degree then that would have to be superior to an age system.

I can't. But why not let the minor undergo a psych evaluation to see if any harm has been done? If both parties were in on it and the minor is deemed mature enough to take responsibility for their own actions, what harm has been done? There was a case in Sweden recently where an 18 year old boy had sex with his 14 year old girlfriend (age of consent is 15 in Sweden) and it ended up in court. I can't remember what happened, but that's a case where I would show lenience.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ignoring the whole age-of-consent thing, let's not lose track of the fact that he got her drunk, then drugged her without her knowledge or consent. Sex on a drugged, nearly-unconscious female of any age is against the law... at least it is in this country.

Some countries put the limit at 12, some at 20. I would definitely call that arbitrary.

I'd call it ****ed up. Having sex at 12 dates from when we had massive infant mortality and all kinds of diseases which might carry off mother as well. We also used to burn witches and stone gay people to death. Both things still go on and are just as retarded as ever.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.