Life on Mars

Hell Kitty

That's not really correct.

nothing in that article is contrary to what patzert - and several others, i just didn't post all the links - said. it is not very strong now, nor will it get to be as originally predicted.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Neat-O.

If there's enough dust to have that kind of color effect, can one breathe without feeling like the lungs are filling up with dust&dirt? :*

You could taste the dust when you were outside. I don't suffer from asthma but a couple of work colleagues found it unbearable and the boss called a sickie. I did read a news article that a few birds died from the dust a couple of days ago, but I can't find the link. Fortunately, our cats were inside when this happened. :thumbsup:

it is not very strong now, nor will it get to be as originally predicted.

taks

But... that's not really true. Certainly for Australia it's pretty much following normal El Nino patterns and strength.

Despite the unconventional nature of the current event, the Bureau says conditions across eastern Australia were dry during both July and August, while August and early September have been exceptionally warm in many areas.

Such impacts are a characteristic Australian climatic response to an El Ni

Here's an excellent photo album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/plasticbag/ga...57622310168099/

For example, this is the beach:

3945166833_8745dfa280.jpg

And here's the view from the laundry:

3946091734_542f71767f.jpg

Er... you guys were told about the apocalypse, right? Did you miss that meeting?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.