Unit 731

lord of flies

absolutely. all it takes is one person to not want to work for others to disprove your point: me. you are disproved.
If you do not provide for others, why would you expect to be provided for by the state?

um, what punishment? you apparently don't understand capitalism at all.
In capitalist societies, you see, those who do not belong to the upper classes can easily stop working with no significant negative consequences.

- Borat, 1996.

It is you who does not understand capitalism at all. Modern capitalism is in fact built upon unequal relationships which force people into sub-par "business arrangements," whether the methodology is through wage slavery (which, by definition, is built upon the principle of taking more value in work than it gives in money), or through predatory international relations.

If you do not provide for others, why would you expect to be provided for by the state?

why would i expect the state to provide for me?

capitalist societies, you see, those who do not belong to the upper classes can easily stop working with no significant negative consequences.

if they already worked enough to survive, then that is their right.

It is you who does not understand capitalism at all. Modern capitalism is in fact built upon unequal relationships which force people into sub-par "business arrangements," whether the methodology is through wage slavery (which, by definition, is built upon the principle of taking more value in work than it gives in money), or through predatory international relations.

um, rethink that a bit. "wage slavery" is not slavery: you are working for yourself, not someone else. that is the mental flyweight's response to knowledge that communism is true slavery... it irks those smart enough to understand, and fills a void in those that aren't. i'm guessing you fall into the latter.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

um, rethink that a bit. "wage slavery" is not slavery: you are working for yourself, not someone else.

taks

You're working for both yourself and someone else, hence the expression "I work for...".

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts