Dialogue-only missions?

I remember reading something about dialogue only missions, but I can't find it now. Has there been confirmation that they exist in this game?

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

they exist. 100% positive, the one with Grigori is one, and another is this convention with this important guy.

A source would be nice, Mr. Internet Poster. For all I know, you could be LoF's alt!

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Do i look Russian to you?
Why yes, internet poster "AlphaPro," being that the word "comrade" is a trademark of the Russian language and is not in any way meant to refer to the brotherhood of all mankind, I must therefore have assumed you are a Russian and ergo, person who I have never seen, you look Russian.

Do i look Russian to you?
Why yes, internet poster "AlphaPro," being that the word "comrade" is a trademark of the Russian language and is not in any way meant to refer to the brotherhood of all mankind, I must therefore have assumed you are a Russian and ergo, person who I have never seen, you look Russian.

Gah! You have found my true heritage and have random facts to back it up. Curses.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.