New blog post, talkin' bout stealth

Nice blog. It shows promise to the stealth. I really enjoy killing npcs with a remote control and watch them from a safe distance being dismembered to small pieces and those who survive fleeing in panic.

Edited by mingoran

I take it im too late to the party, so that poster has already been hung, beheaded, burnt to ashes and then spit on, right? Darn.

Drawn and quartered, too...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I take it im too late to the party, so that poster has already been hung, beheaded, burnt to ashes and then spit on, right? Darn.

You know, you guys, you don't have to be **** to everyone who doesn't agree with you. I'm just saying, is all.

You know, you guys, you don't have to be **** to everyone who doesn't agree with you. I'm just saying, is all.

What you quoting me for? Care to rethink my point?

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Im not mad about him not liking AP. I just get really pissed off when somebody makes one post, then leaves, I get angrier when they actually say they're making one post, then leave, and I get angrierer when they join just to start dissing a game.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Im not mad about him not liking AP. I just get really pissed off when somebody makes one post, then leaves, I get angrier when they actually say they're making one post, then leave, and I get angrierer when they join just to start dissing a game.

And I get angrier when they run out of strawberry icecream.

He never said that he was only going to make one post and leave. It's not as though it's impossible for someone to post just before signing off and going to bed.

I will be frank, the only reason I registered here is because I am pissed off.

Thats what made me think hes a one poster.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I will be frank, the only reason I registered here is because I am pissed off.

Thats what made me think hes a one poster.

It is impossible for someone to be angry and post more than one time! Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!