Okay, this has been bothering me for a while.

Goddammit, Rorie! What the hell is your job if not answering this kind of question???

...we'll be talking more about achievements before the game comes out, probably in a blog post.

In the meantime, I'll show you the icon for it. We just got all these in, and they're pretty rad.

post-23528-1251145673.jpg

How bout you show me the rest of those pictures? And their appropriate titles, description and gamerscore? Please Rorie?!?!? If i don't get an achievement list before the game comes out, theres a 0.000001% chance i might not get it.

Edited by AlphaPro

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I want it to be called "Cοck Blocked".

I'm going to make a petition for that right now. Will you sign it?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

this conversation now officially deserves one of these

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................''~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:'^'..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:'.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:'........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:'........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./'..../"............../

...,,,___.'~,......"~.,....................'.....}............../

............(....'=-,,.......'........................(......;_,,-"

............/.'~,......'-...................................../

.............'~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............'=~-,

.....'=~-,__......',.................................

...................'=~-,,.,...............................

................................':,,...........................'..............__

.....................................'=-,...................,%'>--==''

........................................_..........._,-%.......'

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

In the meantime, I'll show you the icon for it. We just got all these in, and they're pretty rad.

post-23528-1251145673.jpg

Say, I have a promo contest idea. Obsidan posts all achievement/trophy icons, and we try to guess what they are awarded for. Whoever gets the most right wins a Feargus plushie, or something.

20795.jpg

chained heart?

I put my love in a lockbox?

nice icon though

show more!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

The Orange Box had 99 near-worthless achievements. That was torture, please don't do that.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The Orange Box had 99 challenging, but still fun to get achievements. It used its 1000 gamerscore as good as any game has ever done, and it would be amazing, however unlikelly, if Alpha Protocol had that many achievements.

I edited your post to something more agreeable Will.

salamando.gif

See, I was trying to get my 10000th achievement point with the Orange Box, which is why tiny achievements pissed me off. :D

So I just killed 150 people with the pistol in Mass Effect instead.

But achievements are so fun! The more the better! The Orange Box chievos are plentiful, but not challenging at all except for a select few (Aperture Science, Little Rocket Man, The One Free Bullet, Etc.) I got 81/99, And thats without xbox live so no TF2.

salamando.gif

But achievements are so fun! The more the better! The Orange Box chievos are plentiful, but not challenging at all except for a select few (Aperture Science, Little Rocket Man, The One Free Bullet, Etc.) I got 81/99, And thats without xbox live so no TF2.

The Orange Box also had 5 games in it. The quantity, quality, and diversity of content was unrivaled. I'm not sure that 99 achievements in any other game would work.

• 2 weeks later...