Brian Mitsoda interview with Iron Tower Studio

funcroc

That's quite an awesome interview, I'd say.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=781.0

Annie Carlson: "He's not working on it and hasn't been for quite some time, same as me: he created all the characters and the original concept, but since the revamp, none of his work (or mine) remains."

Reading the interview and from my own experience with Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, I cannot but think Chris Avellone, who is, I personally find, more introverted and philosophical, and Brian Mitsoda, who seem to be extroverted and more pragmatistic, have totally different approaches to their works. So, probably it was for the good for both of them and, hopefully to us, or the potential players.

http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=781.0

Annie Carlson: "He's not working on it and hasn't been for quite some time, same as me: he created all the characters and the original concept, but since the revamp, none of his work (or mine) remains."

Reading the interview and from my own experience with Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, I cannot but think Chris Avellone, who is, I personally find, more introverted and philosophical, and Brian Mitsoda, who seem to be extroverted and more pragmatistic, have totally different approaches to their works. So, probably it was for the good for both of them and, hopefully to us, or the potential players.

It would be interesting if Josh, MCA, and Mitsoda would be able work on their respective projects, from start to finish, in future. Fanboy wars for respective developer would ensue.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You Avellonians will never defeat the Mitsodae! Your Sawyeri allies will not risk coming to your aid! <begin modified Melian dialogue>

Oh Jimmy, you were so funny.

Don't let me down.

From habit he lifts his watch; it shows him its blank face.

Zero hour, Snowman thinks. Time to go.

I guess one game is too small for two designers of his and Avellone's caliber. It's still very sad that he left the company, instead of transferring to another project.

20795.jpg