KOTOR 2 Team Members

Sarkile:

" I'm kind of wondering what version of Star Wars you watched."

Once, a friend of mine bought one of those 'fan made' Star Wars movies and it turned out to be some strange story set in Victorian England where these two women have a graphic sex scene and then break out into the 'Daddy, daddy you ain't with it' routine from 8 Women.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

On a side note, I hated the fact in KOTOR the more dark side points gained the face turned all gray, in the movies Palpatine was as dark as they come and his face is fine (yes in ROTJ it's different but they don't point out why and it's over 20 YEARS later), also Darth Tyranus, Maul, Malak, Bandon, even Vader's face are all fine (although Vader's was battle worn and in need of sun). I just kept thinking throughout the game, look at my face the how hell could I fool anyone into thinking I'm good, can't they SEE! Imagine Palpatine trying to fool the Jedi council an win the senate with his face looking like a baseball mit. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Whereas your point about being able to fool NPCs into thinking you're LS when you look so evil is valid, I have to disagree with not having the DS faces change at all. I think it was a nice little aspect of KOTOR and I hope it will be in The Sith Loads.

So... shhh.

On a side note, I hated the fact in KOTOR the more dark side points gained the face turned all gray, in the movies Palpatine was as dark as they come and his face is fine (yes in ROTJ it's different but they don't point out why and it's over 20 YEARS later), also Darth Tyranus, Maul, Malak, Bandon, even Vader's face are all fine (although Vader's was battle worn and in need of sun). I just kept thinking throughout the game, look at my face the how hell could I fool anyone into thinking I'm good, can't they SEE! Imagine Palpatine trying to fool the Jedi council an win the senate with his face looking like a baseball mit. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Whereas your point about being able to fool NPCs into thinking you're LS when you look so evil is valid, I have to disagree with not having the DS faces change at all. I think it was a nice little aspect of KOTOR and I hope it will be in The Sith Loads.

So... shhh.

Sith Loads: The Dark Dookie

Sorry, I just couldn't let that typo go. :lol:

I want to let the little T3-M4 to have emotions.I want him to be romanceable with other droids.

Eeeeeeh....

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So... shhh.

Sith Loads: The Dark Dookie

Sorry, I just couldn't let that typo go. :rolleyes:

;)

I just noticed your post.

Damn my tired eyes!!! :angry: