Psst...check out alphaprotocol.com

That's just something people say to justify mass-murder, torture, or any number of other things. "Well, nobody's perfect, ergo nobody's innocent." Innocence does not require perfection; merely the lack of responsibility. These people were "innocent bystanders;" they had done nothing to earn what happened.

Uh, I think he was just messing with you, hence the smileys.

Also, the term (and hence suffering of the victims) is often exploited to stir up support for virtually unrelated for-profit operations overseas. So, while you're technically right, I can see why people have a problem with using the term. Hmm . . . maybe the AP plot hook is good after all.

Edited by Cl_Flushentityhero

Wooooooo! Looks forward to new info/pictures this month (said somewhere by Matthew, I think)

I don't know why, but I really like the screenshot as well. It seems to give the impression that both stealth gameplay and the ability to "go loud" are viable options - what I suppose Obsidian are going for.

Now if, at some point in the future, I get to see a gameplay video showing this and RPG elements, I'll be extremely happy :D

Edited by HanSh0t1st

If at first you don't succeed, don't try Russian Roulette...

Do I look like a reasonable man, or a peppermint nightmare?

• 3 weeks later...
So it's been 3 weeks or thereabouts since the trailer made its debut.

We need new stufffffffffff

You wouldn't last long waiting for Mass Effect 2 :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, don't try Russian Roulette...

Do I look like a reasonable man, or a peppermint nightmare?

• 2 weeks later...
Still nothing new. :lol:

A lot of the focus is on print press right now - there'll be more online coverage pretty soon, I believe. (Although my conception of "pretty soon" is probably different than all of yours, since I have this massive schedule of PR/Marketing stuff in front of me.)

Matthew Rorie