Total War Series.

Rosbjerg

From what I understand, The Creative Assembly specifically hired a modder from the community to work for them and test out and improve battlefield and campaign AI, as well as unit balancing.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Aren't most mods designed specifically for the vh/vh difficulty? I would choose that one personally.

EB is geared towards Normal/Very Hard in terms of keeping unit boni in combat to a reasonable level, but also helping the map AI to keep the early tiny factions alive with extra cash.

For those not in the know, the difficulties either add a bonus to morale and damage for your units or to enemy ones. IIRC, Normal is neatral, Easy adds 3 points to your troops, Hard gives the enemy +3 and Very Hard +7.

Campaign map AI is a lot more convoluted process, but at least higher difficulties increase the funds that AI factions gain and decrease or increase the chances of any percentage-based action, like the possibility of assasinating a general, for you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds