Gears of War 2

Yeah! They should release it as an expansion. Only, it's a very big expansion so they should do it at retail, and it IS a lot of content as well as being a long time in development so it is only fair to charge full retail price, and it is a sequal in story, features and multiplayer as well as having an updated engine and rewritten netcode so we might as well just put a '2' on the name.

But WE know it's just an expansion.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

This is definitely a game I'll be waiting on a price drop for. GoW1 was decent, but I only played it once, and never touched it again after I finished the story.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Gears of War was so-so. Too bad Epic went for the teenage boom-boom route. At least they kept some humorous homo-eroticism, but it was a far cry from the magnificent "Unreal 1" back in 1998. I have little interest in GoW 2, maybe i'll pick it up when it is for 29,90 on the PC.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy