Double saber guardian build in KoTOR 2

The accessories I tend to use are: Ultimate Diatium Energy Cell, Expert Fencing Emitter and Pontite Lens.

A crystal and upgrade guide can be found here.

Feats: TWF, Master power attack.

Powers: Master speed.

Edited by caradoc

That's pretty much it.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

oh, and Juyo lightsaber form to give you another attack each round

2 sabers, juyo, master speed, and master flurry = ridiculous amounts of attacks per round

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Lots of advice here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/920601.html

I don't recommend the guardian, though. I played a guardian in KotOR1, but since skills are far, far more important and useful in TSL, I prefer the sentinel. It's fine either way, though. Unlike K1, TSL is easy with very few or no truly difficult encounters, even at the highest difficulty level. And the exile tends to be rediculously uber-powered by the end of the game anyway.

Jediphile, I can't remember for the life of me any diffcult encounters in Kotor 1.

Neither can I. Seriously, as a Soldier/Guardian ARMOR BUILD, I had no trouble with the game. It's just so easy. :)

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Jediphile, I can't remember for the life of me any diffcult encounters in Kotor 1.

Neither can I. Seriously, as a Soldier/Guardian ARMOR BUILD, I had no trouble with the game. It's just so easy. :thumbsup:

Well, the fight with Malak could be tough. The Starforge was challenging mostly on a basis of constant waves of opposition.

The one hard fight I recall is the showdown with the trandoshans on Yavin station, which is - of course - completely optional. I don't know, maybe I just didn't handle it correctly, but I was never able to finish that without at least one crewmember biting the floor.

with the trandoshans, Get Juhani and max her out(I prefer Master Power attack and high dex with master speed with DoubleLightsaber with best crystal) and get Zaalbar with max him out(all the requirement Melee Feats and the best VibroSwords then upgrade them).

As for Malak, well Hyper Stims ,regardless of build style, I will save up for Malak's Final battle. Also I will always use a force power(like Force Kill and Death Field) for knocking out the Jedi Tubes.