Reunion with Revan

I'm just taking examples from a fictional source to use in a scenario that is completely related the one it was used in.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Yes it is. especially when both people know they're right and neither person is willing to give up.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Well since i'm not sure exactly what your saying, i am just going to guess and say no. Revan is a cool and complex person but nobody knows what he is doing and so, is neither a hero nor a villain. Revan is not even a character. its the post mind-wiped Sith Lord who is a character. Revan is also not the hero because again he was mind wiped.

Edited by awsomeness

You can't classify Revan as anything and therefore he is nothing. You can't say he is neither and then turn around and say he is both.

• 3 weeks later...