Reunion with Revan

Be nice, you were once a nooblet too...

Anyways, I would think that the player should choose the gender of Revan in a third Kotor RPG as the second one allowed this, as did the original. ;)

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

No, I was a newbie. a totally different breed of idiot but an idiot nevertheless. In Noobie/Newbie debate, It is better to be a newbie than a noobie. But Noobie can evolve Newbie and Newbie devolve Noobie.

Also I do think that In Kotor 3, that it should be divided into several games similar to Half life 1. Each Half Life 1 game tells the same story of Black Mesa thru different characters.

So Kotor 3 should have at least 3 different titles. One game is Revan story. Another is the Exile and the another from a new guy POV.

Has there been an announcement that there will be no k3, because if there has i would like to know about it.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Until they give me some kind of announcement, im going to hope there will be another kotor.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Right now it's all about TFU and the KOTOR MMO

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

But hopefully the mmo is hated by everyone and they make an awesome kotor 3 to make up for it

They're as wise as the Sith. They just keep thinking " How can we get more money and followers."

But if we ally ourselves with them like Czerka allied themselves with the Sith we might be able to get what we want.

Yes. Czerka managed to do very well in a time where the republic was in a very poor financial state, by making friends with the Sith and using that we would have to show LA that they have something to gain by being friends with us.