NWN2

Kage1822

ok, i had to reformat my hard drive, and just got around to reinstalling NWN2, or attempted to... I pulled out the manual, and input the cd key that came with the game. It said invalid CD key... I thought maybe i input it wrong, so I cleared everything, reinput it, compared it to the key in my manual, 5 times and it still says invalid CD key... WTF is going on?!

i had the same problem a while back and emailed atari with what my key was supposed to be, and they emailed me back a new key.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Yar

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

...because this man is obviously a pirate and pirated his copy of the game.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

...because this man is obviously a pirate and pirated his copy of the game.

shows how much you know, I bought my game at a Circuit City...

I emailed atari, got a new CD key, and even that is saying invalid CD key

sure it wasn't Circumvent City?? Dirty Pirates....

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hahahaha

Sounds like it's time to email Atari again. Another possibility you may now consider is that the installation program on the CD itself is a little funky, corrupted, buggered, whatever - in which case you would want to look at getting it physically replaced.

Sounds like it's time to email Atari again. Another possibility you may now consider is that the installation program on the CD itself is a little funky, corrupted, buggered, whatever - in which case you would want to look at getting it physically replaced.

yeah probably, but as Mass Effect for the PC comes out nxt week, I'll be getting that instead

Wait - how are you going to switch your copy of NWNII for a copy of Mass Effect? I want in in this deal, I mean, I can get the former for half the price of the latter. ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Nightshade is calling you stupid. Don't take that.