BREAKING NEWS: NEW 'BLOOD ON THE SAND' TRAILER

Llyranor

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mjzXkd80NOk

Plot summary:

50 and G-Unit are putting on a sold-out performance somewhere in a fictional Middle Eastern setting. This is where the 'blood on the sand' comes in. They put on the performance; the people are pleased, but the concert promoter stiffs them and doesn't give 50 and G-Unit their payment.

So, of course, 50 isn't going to leave until he gets paid, so he hassles the concert promoter, [saying] if he doesn't come up with the money now, there will be consequences. And instead, the promoter offers him a very valuable gift

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

That was hilarious - especially with the music that was in the background. It looks like a parody of many action games, although it's trying to pass itself off as a legitimate game. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It isn't the people I hate, it's the culture.

I'm not racist.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 2 months later...
It isn't the people I hate, it's the culture.

I'm not racist.

No, you are a culturist! :o

Wait, that doesn't sound right. :blink:

At least the game looks better than Diablo 3! :ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"