KotOR 2 problems and errors I have-Help please

Okay,these 5 issues seem to hit my game when playing koTOR 2,they DON'T make my game unplayable,but it gets anoying sometimes,I'd rather be experiencing the full "REALITY" Of he game...

I've updated all my video drives,I meet all the recommeneded requiements,except for my video/graphics card,I only have minimum,I updated my sound drivers too

I believe I have the following:

Graphics texture:high

Anti-alasting(not sure which,the first one that goes to 8x)at 2x

V-sync:on

frame buffer effects:on

Eax 2,and Force software unchecked...

I believe thats everything,any help would be appreciated,heres my issues;

My problems with kotOR 2

-Carth onasi(admiral) hologram on dantooine with Michel DOES NOT appear,only the corner of the wall,and Michel is talking to basically nothing...

-T3-m4 skips his dialouge E.X. Beedt breewt dooo -My character says something,t3's dialouge then appears at my top text box thing,and im able to choose stuff again...)

-Something during a cutscene after a battle,ally NPC(Master Vrook for example) DOES NOT appear in the scene until a few moments(seconds)later....

-When equipping weapons to characters ON the Ebon Hawk,the weapons will not appear in their hands until AFTER I leave the Ebon Hawk...

-During battle character might teleport a few feet forward,away from the target,and must turn around to begin attacking when they were currentley facing the target...

-Now this one im not sure when it actives,but it seems to be after a cutscene(like Visas on the ship,or any movie scene)I will not hear any sound until enetering a few area...(no special effects sounds,like footsteps,blasters,gernades,pressing x etc,but background volume is still in effect)This only occurs if im already in a place,not a cutscene before(loading screen time) i enter an area.

I believe those are my issues,any help with any would be nice,but the only one's I really hope to be fixed would be the first 3,but If any solution for all 5 is there,that would be great!:sweat:

-Thanks

You may also consider praying before running the game. As of yet, nobody has figured out what makes Odyssey Engine work, with the tears of infants and the blood of virgins being popular theories.

20795.jpg

it's derived from Aurora. 'Nuff said

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well; bear with me, because about everybody has the issues you mention. A little more detailed description of each:

-Carth onasi(admiral) hologram on dantooine with Michel DOES NOT appear,only the corner of the wall,and Michel is talking to basically nothing...

There seems to be no "non-hologram" alternative for this scene, so if you do not have Frame Buffer Effects he is talking to the wall. You mentioned you had them turned on though, are you sure. Can you use Force Sight, or get Camera Overlays?

-T3-m4 skips his dialouge E.X. Beedt breewt dooo -My character says something,t3's dialouge then appears at my top text box thing,and im able to choose stuff again...)

Also an issue that appears with any game, because the conversation calls for empty voicelines, and thus skips right away. Interim fix would be to replace the "broken" voice-overs with copies of working ones, but I don't have a list ready of which those are. Otherwise you can wait like the rest of us for TSLRP, which should fix all instances of this happening.

-Something during a cutscene after a battle,ally NPC(Master Vrook for example) DOES NOT appear in the scene until a few moments(seconds)later....

Also happens with even top-notch systems. It just takes some time to fade-in new chars, and if the camera is already locked in that location before the spawn...

-When equipping weapons to characters ON the Ebon Hawk,the weapons will not appear in their hands until AFTER I leave the Ebon Hawk...

Also noted each char has 9 Armor when on the EH? EH Equiping is buggy to say the least.

-During battle character might teleport a few feet forward,away from the target,and must turn around to begin attacking when they were currentley facing the target...

Another annoying one, that happens only with lower-end systems like yours though. Aurora just doesn't like them...

-Now this one im not sure when it actives,but it seems to be after a cutscene(like Visas on the ship,or any movie scene)I will not hear any sound until enetering a few area...(no special effects sounds,like footsteps,blasters,gernades,pressing x etc,but background volume is still in effect)This only occurs if im already in a place,not a cutscene before(loading screen time) i enter an area.

Also happens to everyone. But really the only movie that intercuts the game is the introduction of Visas, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem overall. If it happens to you on the EH after landing on a planet; that was fixed in 1.0B.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i think your trying to push whay to much out of your graphics card

Its only on medium,anti alasting is on 2x,frame buffer effects for the NATURAL look of stealth,camera,and force sight,and v-sync...is it really too much?I mean my graphics card is ABOVE what kotOR 2 needs...

also, it may be drivers my problem is it dosn't regognize that ive downloaded the newest drives, k2 is very funny about hardware, so even if you can run crysis, it may still not let you play k2