Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Oh yeah, totally. Jags and I also ended up playing with/against a group of Japanese fellows, who incidentally played the game like a bunch of ninjas. They had two players on this one team who would dance around intentionally while you were shooting at them, and manoman was it funny. Probably not as funny as when I headshotted them, but funny still.

You wanna do some deathmatching, Bok?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Eh, Chinatown was a bit of a memory warp. The place seemed all to familiar (first game I played on it I went like 32-3-5), till I realized it was Carentan from Call of Duty 2. Creek was fun for Search and Destroy. The other two were somewhat decent. I guess it was worth it. Let's CoD4 tomorrow, where's Jags been?

Jags is around, he just logs in later on at night/early in the morning. It should be a fun four man killing squad, with Bok included! Hopefully Pixies can join in as well. I'm hanging around the condo tomorrow most of the day, so we should be able to get some matches in.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Just remember to set a time. They'll probably be game.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'll be home tomorrow night, and the Iron Man trailer was just on T.V. again, and so I'm kind of in the mood for some Ultimate Alliance, so we should def play that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Alright, one more week till final exams (ever ^_^), and then I'm gone for a month (DS backlog clearing time!). I should be back in early June. I'll probably take 2 months off work starting in July.

Ikaruga/Crackdown withdrawal :unsure:

And then I still need to finish the Vegas2 campaign, and all those T-hunt maps. And then I need to finish Halo3 co-op in Iron mode. And then Mercs2 and Left4Dead should be coming out shortly. Then Gears2 and hopefully Too Human. Not to mention the upcoming AC6 DLC. Oh, right, and Eternal Sonata. Oooh, Tales of Vesperia should be coming out this year too. And we still need to finish Streets of Rage 2 and 'master' Metal Slug 3. +/- GRAW 1/2. If Nick picks up Rock Band, there's that too (+/- GH3? Maybe). Looks like the year is already set for co-op awesomeness; can't say my interest in PvP has been piqued much, or at all (hahahahahashahaha GTA4).

I might take the time off to clear out some of my singleplayer backlog, too. My massive, massive backlog. Let's see, from memory... Lost Odyssey, DMC4, maybe I should touch Bioshock and Mass Effect, AC6 ace + ace of aces, Lost Planet extreme diff (once Colonies comes out, anyway), , mastering Lei-Fei in VF5, finishing Forza2 (haha, never going to happen), and Ninja Gaiden hard mode (ooooh, NG2) + Panzer Dragoon Orta hard mode + Megaman 1-6 if I count vanilla Xbox. I feel like I'm missing stuff, though maybe that's because most of my backlog resides on the DS/PC (hahahhahahhahahahhaha PC).

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)