An example of why it isn't always God

Humodour

That article is completely against what I beleive in besides a handful of matters such as free will.

So, anything you disagree with is evil? Using that false dichotomy, I disagree with you - thus you are evil.

Good and evil are also not concepts in my opinion...

You have not supported your viewpoint, so I believe the point is still relevant.

...and talk about Krezack's pretty little shell again, and why "it isn't always god".

Can you provide any verifiable proof of your "god?" If not, why should we believe in one? Why do you have faith in something that there is absolutely no scientific evidence for?

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Shell, Nightshade, embrace you and yours little shell.

"Shell." I am not familiar with this term in relation to a belief, or non-belief, in "god." Please elaborate.

I wouldn't discuss my faith with you if god came down and ordered me to.

So you do not want to discuss the very thing you suggested we debate. Amazing, you are a true hypocrite.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

That article is completely against what I beleive in besides a handful of matters such as free will. Good and evil are also not concepts in my opinion, so lets drop this pointless spitting and talk about Krezack's pretty little shell again, and why "it isn't always god".

ALSO: And no, you were not just doing that, so get on with it.

Dude, you have some SERIOUS problems if you can't take anything that doesn't fit in your own little, fragile world. Opposite views on some matter are something individual SHOULD BE able to handle. And if they're smart they can answer to them

For example, if I end up in argument with some neurologist and his/her stand that free will doesn't exist I start argue and countering his thesis instead of going "la la la I'm not listening you" or "hur hur u r so wrong i know it"

edit; Did you also indirectly say Taoists are evil?

edit2; some typos

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes, I am obviously retarded.

I never suggested that, but if you wish to label yourself...

I thank you for your petty insults, it shows more about your character.

I do not believe I insulted you in that posting, as I only said that it is not my fault if you cannot understand my postings - nothing more and nothing less.

-Hurlshot

I'm not answering your insulting question either.

go cry in the corner then, emo kid

There's no other explanation you could find my "question" offensive

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

That article is completely against what I beleive in besides a handful of matters such as free will. Good and evil are also not concepts in my opinion, so lets drop this pointless spitting and talk about Krezack's pretty little shell again, and why "it isn't always god".

ALSO: And no, you were not just doing that, so get on with it.

Dude, you have some SERIOUS problems if you can't take anything that doesn't fit in your own little, fragile world. Opposite views on some matter are something individual SHOULD BE able to handle. And if they're smart answer to them

For example, if I end up in argument with some neurologist and his/her stand that free will doesn't exist I start argue and countering his thesis instead of going "la la la I'm not listening you" or "hur hur u r so wrong i know it"

I say this again, disagreements to mine are fine, but this is extreme. Nightshades has actually pissed me off whereas you others are making reasonable, (though I disagree with) comments. Still, people should get back on topic.

Twitter | @Insevin

The shell this thread is partially about!!?

I do not remember the term "shell" being used before in this topic and, as it is not being used in the common sense, you should explain so others might understand you.

I'm not answering your insulting question either.

How was it insulting?

-Hurlshot

I say this again, disagreements to mine are fine, but this is extreme.

Wow, you are contradicting yourself in every-other posting you make.

Nightshades has actually pissed me off whereas you others are making reasonable ...comments.

How so? My comments and questions have been almost identical to the ones being raised by everyone else.

-Hurlshot

cry ina corner, emo kid?

How about you, ya disgusting filthy idiot!!

I thought you were referring to my post with your "I'm not going to answer to your offensive quoestion either" comment. I was wrong thus my jab was uncalled for, so I apologize.

You didn't answer this btw

edit; Did you also indirectly say Taoists are evil?

How about you, ya disgusting filthy idiot!!

If anyone has been "disgusting" in this thread, it has been yourself. Please either answer the questions that been raised or stop trumpeting your beliefs.

-Hurlshot

Why are you always hiding, Nightshade? "4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)"

Why should I not use that option? And how does that have any bearing on the matter at hand?

Your comment still makes no sense - and thus is nonsensical. Could you please explain what you meant?

The post in question:

Shell, Nightshade, embrace you and yours little shell.
Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

CLICK ON THE ******* LINK

Xard: Ok, sorry to you too. But I'm leaving this thread now cause of nightshade. (No wonder people dont like him, but hey Im not exactly one to speak) But I haven't given Toaists a whole lot of thought. The fact that "God" was saying absoultely opposite views of what he really is was quite disgusting.

PS dont try PMing me nightshade, like u would...

Twitter | @Insevin

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA, SAVE ME JEEBUS!

Can you guess who I am, can you guess?

I don't know... could it be Walkerguy? o:)

-Hurlshot

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA, SAVE ME JEEBUS!

Can you guess who I am, can you guess?

LOL. I put that on my sig temporarily. Cya, Im leaving this thread.

Twitter | @Insevin

CLICK ON THE ******* LINK

I did.

But I'm leaving this thread now cause of nightshade.

Goodbye, and could you please take your hypocrisy with you.

The fact that "God" was saying absoultely opposite views of what he really is was quite disgusting.

How do you know that "god" is anything?

PS dont try PMing me nightshade, like u would...

Why would I want to do that?

-Hurlshot