Pakistan blamed for YouTube Outage

Deadly_Nightshade

That wasn't directed at you Wals.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Was that statement directed at Pixies?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Two pretzels were walking down the street.

One was assaulted.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

When the nurse asked the doctor how the boy who swallowed the quarter was, the doctor replied, "No change yet."

SPAM FEST!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!

Madam, spamming a legitimate discussion may be considered approaching from a divergent angle. Spamming spam in the interests of highlighting the spam, is no more or less than spamworthy. Even if the spammed spam was ironic spam rather than standard spam, which might be thought to render the spam doing the spamming of the spam legitimate, it is still superflous spam, or true spam.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Two pretzels were walking down the street.

One was assaulted.

The other plotted to kill President Bush but was foiled by those damn kids in the green van.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

Hahahahaaahahaahahahaahaha

hahaahahaaha

'Jeepers Scooby, we better not go near that old Hades place, the villagers say there's a Ghost up there!'

'G-g-g-g-ghost?'

'Come on gang, lets investigate!'

BLAM BLAM

HA! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

And the rest was bickering... :)

-Elwood Blues