Alright, gentlemen, let's lock it down

Walsingham

Heres something used to great effect by shops : upon triggering of the alarm a smoke machine is also automatically triggered, filling the air and making visibility nill. Now the robbers cant coordinate and make effective use of the time they have before the cops show up.

That sounds like a really good idea. Perfectly legal, and usually ready to be hooked up for electronic control.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Plus while they're fumbling around that's when you use your ninja skills to cut them down with the katana since ninjas don't need to rely on sight to kill.

I think it's pretty accurate to say I'd be no worse at fighting while blind.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just get a good ol fashion alarm system STICKER. Be a poser and advertise it right on your front and back winder by the door. If your still uneasy about it a hightech STICKER then you can always add a stuffed bear or grandparent to your living room, I would think twice breaking into that house!

This has actually been proven to be one of the best deterrents. Stickers are the way to go.

I like to read that post imagining you having a giant stuffed teddy bear that you've named "Stickers" sitting in your living room.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Does the bear mix drinks, and tell anecdotes about it's time as a war correspondent in the 70s?

-Elwood Blues