Xbox Ultimate

Arkan

I might get one, but the games are ludicrously expensive, at least 20% more than comparable PC games. Maybe it's our tax system or something.

$10 more, at least here in America(might be different where ever you are). Not really "ludicrously expensive" I don't have even have a job and can afford most games I want.

You mean your mom can afford most games you want.

you want to hit at the peak of their popularity?

I want to hit your mom at the peak of her popularity.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I wonder if they will make an external Blu-Ray player if its popularity keeps going.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It was less of a "Your mom joke" and more of a commentary on Kotorkyle's age. But yeah, not good.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sand attempts to get back on topic... AGAIN!

I wonder if they will make an external Blu-Ray player if its popularity keeps going.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You really think MS would start supporting more data carriers for their XCrook 360? Devs will just need to split the games on several DVDs, and maybe do a Blue-Ray version for some over-expensive Special Collectors Edition.

What are you babbling about? Nobody's claiming they'll use it for games. Just like the HD-DVD player isn't used for games.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."