Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

We should all get Wii's and play Batallion Wars II online.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What a freaking awesome AC6 session. You morons should get the game and the flightstick. Try the demo, ignore the easy difficulty.

Armored Core?

Man, I haven't played one of those since 2

Edit: apparently not Armored Core, because they're only up to 4.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Ace Combat 6.

http://www.acecombatsix.com/

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The best Space Sims are really Space Sims Light, as they're more action-rpgs in space rather than simulations. But that ends up being a good thing thanks to their quality.

Freelancer, Descent: Freespace, Freespace 2, X-Wing/Tie Fighter/X-Wing v. Tie Figher/X-Wing Alliance, Tachyon: The Fringe, Privateer 2 were all great space games that used purely arcade physics or arcade physics with pseudo-realistic elements.

I've never particularly enjoyed actual simulation based sims like the X series or EVE-online (but's that mostly because they're exercises in tedium more than anything).

The only space sims I've liked that have used Newtonian physics are Independence War 1 & 2, and even then the controls were awful.

manthing2.jpg

I liked the Wing Commander series, especially 3, 4, and 5. For both the story and the gameplay. Freelancer was cool to.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Sad as it is, Space sims are pretty much a dead genre at the moment, Freelancer was the last 'major' one, and it barely counts as such.

X3, you son of a

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

X3, you son of a

Oh yeah, I ignored that on release due to the number of bugs that were being reported, but apparently the steam version has been mostly fixed.

That, and the fact that I played the first X and, while I loved the concepts, the actual space sim elements were (like freelancer) lacking. Combat just was not fun.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

@Kor: Okay!

@Llyr: Yeah, X3 is more like an economy simulator in space, rather than a space sim. Now I'm indifferent as to whether the physics should be Arcade style or Newtonian as long as they're executed well and/or give you the option to switch between the two ala I-War. Now my preference is for space combat AND trading simulators (I-War series, Privateer series, Freelancer) but I'll even take just space combat simulators (Freespace series, Wing Commander series, X-Wing series, Starlancer). But if it's gonna be just an economy simulation like the X series, then no thanks.

manthing2.jpg

Sorry you are having trouble, but it seems the page you were trying to access is not valid. There may have been a typo in the URL or the content or media you were trying to access may have been moved or deleted.

Use the navigation at the left to browse through the site or use the search below to search Xbox 360 and Xbox games.

Thanks buddy.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hades has CoD4 now