Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

One day left.. just one day.. Oh! The excitement!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Heh, I'm getting nothing in the games department, first time ever. Feels kind of weird.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have a few days off. I think I restart work on Friday or something.

Nick is away (Ireland, ROFLTUNASANDWICH) until the 27th, so no gaming from him till then.

I crashed devdude's party in CoD4 yesterday, but he was just by himself in the lobby and seemed to be away. Jerk.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'd play halo 3 with you guys but then you'd figure out I'm actually a mid forties pedo. The shame I'd endure. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

TEH BOX SI MEIN!!!!!!! :D

...but I cant play on live becaue it says that its too busy or some such to register me. Mass Effect seems awesome aswell, I spent 2hours making up characters with gun appearances. Also, do I need some thingammabob to connect to my WiFi? The box said it was wifi enabled so i just assumed it was built-in

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Or you need a wire.

My dog ate it.

Your face ate his dog!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I got CoD4...for the PC and the 360. I might hold on to both considering I have different groups that play on each one. I don't know, it's either that or trade one in for Kane and Lynch.

I'd really like to play Kane and Lynch with our crew. I think it would be awesome.