What you did today

Walsingham

I was supposed to attend a dinner party tonight but my car ran away so I missed it.

Oh, and about the women.. I'm probably one of the ugliest ****ers here, yet I have a super-hot girlfriend. Unless you're talking about a total bimbo, looks aren't very important.

A fat wallet is.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

argh i just got into work

i'm way too tired for this today dammit. gonna be having a party tomorrow night which should be good though, so i got something to look forward to

as for the whole girl situation goes, i don't really know what it was i did, but i'm sure as hell not complaining. i got me a beautiful girl i've liked for a while now :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Yeah, there's also the occasional girl that's just attracted to me, without me doing anything at all. I just be doing nothing and the girl comes up to me and says "let's get married." Meanwhile I'm like "don't think you got that lucky!"

Which street corner in Hollywood?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Vampire chicks get me hot. I'm sorry that was off topic.

Today vampire chicks get me hot.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm gonna walk to train station and disappear with a girl somewhere.

Yes, it's that kind weekend for me.

Happy new year, huhhah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Vampire chicks get me hot. I'm sorry that was off topic.

Today vampire chicks get me hot.

Maybe they should stop using that dang flamethrower on you then apply some ointment. It may help. :brows:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

graveyard shifts suck i've decided

i've been up now for like 22 hours, and been working for most of them

gonna go meet the new girlfriend after i finish. i'm gonna be so dead. probably just pass out

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I can't wait for the workday to end. I want to go home and set up my PC as a media server for my PS3, which can then send videos to my TV or even my PSP. I feel like a bloody guerilla marketer. Maybe I am and I just don't know it. Maybe I'm a Manchurian marketer.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Going back to the whole discussion on those woman people, another thing that's a turn on for them is the voice and how you speak. That, plus being a good listener and honest instead of being a bull****ting head nodding yes person are keys to success with the ladies too.

You have to be a no-BS man and stand for your opinions. It's okay to agree with them on things, but also don't be afraid to disagree. It might be a bit overkill, but every time I talk to a girl I go look for things to disagree with them with, and let them know early that I stand my ground.

As for today, my new monitor is so big and great, but I hate getting a big screen because all it does is become a normal screen, and every other screen becomes too small. It's going to be very painful using my computer at work, that's for sure...

The same reason why by now you must be dating only elderly silcone balloon-ed women with brains like hazelnuts and 5 millimetres of makeup to cover the lines in their faces that survived the botox treatment :/

Yeah, that's jealousy speaking (jealous for your PC-Hardware).

Now, would all of you feeling to show off how awesomely great their knowledge of conquering women do this in a sperate thread, and only write in here what was up today? Sort of on-topic, you know? Thanks.

I finished the second paper due after these holidays :mellow: One to go.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Guest The Architect

I think it was because it was too long or something. I'm not saying all jokes should be kept short, but yeah, I didn't laugh either, but I'm sure some people will laugh, and also I don't know jack **** about **** Cheney. It'd be stupid of me to hate or dislike the guy just because many others do it.

I got Mass Effect for Christmas and I played that a bit on Christmas, and I'll play some more today. It's a nice game, I like it. I'm up to the part where I've become a Spectre and am in charge of the Normandy.

You have to be a no-BS man and stand for your opinions. It's okay to agree with them on things, but also don't be afraid to disagree. It might be a bit overkill, but every time I talk to a girl I go look for things to disagree with them with, and let them know early that I stand my ground.

It's not an overkill unless you start nit picking and disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

Because then you're just being annoying and out of character.

I think basically women are put off by shyness and pusillanimity. So I think if you don't let the beauty of a woman intimidate you and sway your character, you're pretty much half way there.

Thread Pruned: To say that I am displeased with the attempt to satirise the violation of any human being with sexuality being used as merely one weapon is disturbing to me would be an understatement. I will be contacting people through PM to further this discussion. I have also opted to close this thread an begin it a new - it leaves a taint that I believe is best left to sink into the sandbox ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: