sealed room inside sith academy

Only if you had chosen Revan as darkside at the beginning of the game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You just need to get thorium charges from inside one of the rooms in the academy itself, then if you chose DS male revan you get a holocron of bastila, otherwise the holocron is dead. Other option is to get thorium from the rodian outside khoonda (the one who sells droid junk).

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

I personally think that unless you git both sets then save the ones in the acadamy for the weppons cache on duxon. There's alot more loot in the Mandolorian cashe then the acadamy roam.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

That's what I thought. No, they're talking about Kotor 2. Kotor1 allows you to play as a male or a female and reach one of two endings, either light-side or dark-side. Right at the start of Kotor 2, you have a conversation with Atton about Revan, in which you get to tell Atton whether Revan was male or female, LS or DS. This allows you to feel that you're continuing to play the same game in the same universe, and affects a few things during Kotor 2 including whether or not you can get this holocron.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

As Steve said, the holocron thing depends on the answers you gave Atton way back at the beginning of the game, when he was held in the Peragus mining facility.

Depending on your answers then, there is either nothing to do in the room (it will say something like the explosion damaged the holocron or similar) or, again depending on your conversation back then, there will be a small cinematic, showing Bastila giving you some information about what has happened since Kotor1.

In any case, it isn't essential, just a nice catch up with some events.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein