Kotor 2. Game stopping story bugs!!!!!!

I have a HUGE problem on the PC version of Kotor II: TSL.

I wondered if anyone has experianced and has found a way around this one?:

On leaving Iziz with Mandalore and awaiting Master Kavars contact, (lightside game), I enter the Ebon Hawk to recieve the message but the cut scene never starts! The game simply pauses like it's about to do something and then it carries on like nothing is meant to happen! I have tried many ways to get around this and a google search has proved fruitless to find anyone with the same bug. It also happens on playing darkside and also happened to me on the Xbox version everytime!! Can anyone help me here please?

It spoils an otherwise good sequel to the best Starwars game ever! :thumbsup:

Edited by turbo_dude55

This glitch seems to turn up if you leave Duxn/Onderon as the last planet you visit. What you should get is the message from Kavar, but as you noticed you don't. The only solution I know of is not to do Onderon last, but make sure you have at least one other planet on your list to visit after it.

This glitch seems to turn up if you leave Duxn/Onderon as the last planet you visit. What you should get is the message from Kavar, but as you noticed you don't. The only solution I know of is not to do Onderon last, but make sure you have at least one other planet on your list to visit after it.

I would say do onderon First or second

(because you have to return and if you do it anywhere after the first or second you "finish" the game and skip a whole section and the game freaks out)

Thanks for the input guys. Still haven't found a solution though, except that somebody told me the Kotor Savegame Editor could provide the answer. I think the problem is the cut scenes clashing. I dont get the message from Kavar but get Mandalor and Bao-dur arguing over the war. I believe the conflict is the problem here.

If you play planets strait through you can git a pile up of cutseens. Just try entering and exiting the ebon hawk several times to trigger all of them. After you enter the hawk and you don't git a cut sceen go to another planet and you should git the call. If that doesn't work try exiting and entering the Hawk again.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

• 1 year later...
After you enter the hawk and you don't git a cut sceen go to another planet...

This problem has happened to me (Windows 7, PC, in XP SP2 compatability mode)), on Dxun, after sorting out the palace and everything on Onderon. I did what you suggested (before reading it, so no blame to you), but unfortunately the Ebon Hawk galaxy map / navi comp seems to be locked down.

There is some dialogue option with HK-47 which mentions it, but that conversation gets me no-where.

Does anyone know any way of sending the Hawk and crew to another planet (eg. Dantooine) without the galaxy map? A console command or something? That would be extremely helpful...

EDIT: Ooops - Realised that that's a bit of a thread bump, but only by about 18 months so you don't mind I'm sure :p

Edited by zsolmanz