Best Game system available  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Best Game system

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PC (just tossed this in here)

At the moment, I really enjoy the 360. It has its problems- mine is very loud. But it has a great selection of games and online play. I can understand the strengths of the other systems.

But for me, keeping up with all the upgrading that a pc requires is too much of a pain, and the PS3 is nice and quiet but lacks any real quality games atm. The Wii is a lot of fun, but in a much different way than the other platforms.

If someone were to give me an Xbox/Play Station/(Insert console name here) I would have it on ebay within an hour. I have no patience for those damned controllers (too many buttons, too little coordination). It's PC or nothing for me.

Yep make a profit off the kiddies by selling the consoles.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Ummmmm How do console games even begin to compare? Like, at all?

Consoles have unique services and games that PCs don't always get. As well as the uniformity that enhances compatability with the games and simplicity for consumers.

Translation: Consoles = Video games for dummies.

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

- John Lennon

And ignorant fanboism!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I played Lost Planet yesterday and the PC version is just as annoying as the 360 version. I have also noticed that the main character, despite being named the all-american name 'Wayne' is really a chinaman. Now, is there any other reason for this than to confuse the american public and make us more susceptible to communism?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ummmmm How do console games even begin to compare? Like, at all?

Consoles have unique services and games that PCs don't always get. As well as the uniformity that enhances compatability with the games and simplicity for consumers.

Translation: Consoles = Video games for dummies.

We like this person. :lol:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I played Lost Planet yesterday and the PC version is just as annoying as the 360 version. I have also noticed that the main character, despite being named the all-american name 'Wayne' is really a chinaman. Now, is there any other reason for this than to confuse the american public and make us more susceptible to communism?

Since when did you join the American public?

I think that the real issue is that they outsource the military in Lost Planet. Wayne isn't his real name, it's just what he tells people so they think he's American. Just like when I called Charter yesterday and the guy with a bad American accent that didn't completely hide his Indian accent told me his name was "Smokey."

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

How do you know it wasnt an american named Smokey who was trying to give the imrpession of being an Indian callcenter worker? You dont, do you? No, that's what I thought.

Chinamen are a whole different deal. I can enjoy a curry with a clean conscience, knowing that the people of indo-asia have always been an icon of free-market economy and quick absorbers of western culture. But for every bite of kung-pao chicken we eat, we are tasting the forbidden fruits of communism.

Since when did you join the American public?

Phh, let's not waste time on trivial details when the threat of communism looms large on tne horizon!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How do you know it wasnt an american named Smokey who was trying to give the imrpession of being an Indian callcenter worker? You dont, do you? No, that's what I thought.

Chinamen are a whole different deal. I can enjoy a curry with a clean conscience, knowing that the people of indo-asia have always been an icon of free-market economy and quick absorbers of western culture. But for every bite of kung-pao chicken we eat, we are tasting the forbidden fruits of communism.

Because the only American actually named Smokey is a cartoon fire prevention bear! But, I wouldn't expect an Indian to know that.

What if the Kung-Pao chicken is a leftover from English ruled Hong Kong? huh?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What if the Kung-Pao chicken is a leftover from English ruled Hong Kong? huh?

Damn you, Tale! Alright, you've won this one but next time the argument shall be mine... muaha hahh haha ha ha *cough*