What are you doing

I'm reading this s***** f**** thread thats what.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Jesus Christ im so *ucking tired but i need to wait to for my sister to bring my damn car she went to go party and i need my god damn car before her boyfriend steal's my stereo i feel like i can fall asleep on the computer desk good night

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Jesus Christ im so *ucking tired but i need to wait to for my sister to bring my damn car she went to go party and i need my god damn car before her boyfriend steal's my stereo i feel like i can fall asleep on the computer desk good night

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I would NEVER steal your stereo!

Guys, that's gold!

Guest The Architect

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I would NEVER steal your stereo!

Guys, that's gold!

:(

Agreed.

Edited by The Architect

I don't believe we need a duplicate of the other threads on this area.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.