VISAS MARR'S LIGHTSABER

I read somewhere that you had to assemble your lightsaber before you fight Visas in order to get "VISAS MARR'S LIGHTSABER". Well I did exactly that but when I fight Visas I just get a random lightsaber. Can anyone help me with this. (This is the XBOX version so please no PC version cheat codes)

I think this is an item that was meant to be included in the game but due to time constraints during development it was never implemented. This is similar to the Assasin rifle meant for HK-47, this is included in the offical guides but as far as I know never turns up anywhere in the game.

The same goes for the Dark Jedi Lightsaber found in the item list. It's just a red lightsaber, albeit with no desciption set. Presumably another piece of cut content.

Neo: "I know kung fu."

Morpheus: "Show me."

- Neo and Morpheus, The Matrix

Exile: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

- The Exile, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

___________ ____________________________________

|_|____|_|||_|____________________________________| <- My turquoise lightsaber - DO NOT TOUCH!

• 4 weeks later...

Actually your al wrong.

I got Vissas Marrs lightsaber on my first time through the game (X box version) I don't know what I did to get it but i most certainly have it.

Only Vissas can equip it but it's a short saber and it AWESOME! The base damage is 5-25.

I heard the TSL are going to put it in the walkthrough if it interest you...there's no deadline about their project though (still 21 bugs left)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read somewhere that you had to assemble your lightsaber before you fight Visas in order to get "VISAS MARR'S LIGHTSABER". Well I did exactly that but when I fight Visas I just get a random lightsaber. Can anyone help me with this. (This is the XBOX version so please no PC version cheat codes)

LOTS of items were meant to be included in the game that were not included.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

• 9 years later...