Disciple missing from Ebon Hawk

I am playing through the game this time as a female character, and just completed Dantooine. I've seen the Disciple in the middle of the ship near the hologram of the planet several times in cuts scenes, but he is nowhere to be found at other times.

Has anyone else had this problem before? Where is he usually found while onboard? I've even reloaded my save games and exited and reentered the ship to get him to appear, with no luck.

Thanks.

I am playing through the game this time as a female character, and just completed Dantooine. I've seen the Disciple in the middle of the ship near the hologram of the planet several times in cuts scenes, but he is nowhere to be found at other times.

Has anyone else had this problem before? Where is he usually found while onboard? I've even reloaded my save games and exited and reentered the ship to get him to appear, with no luck.

Thanks.

Nevermind...travelled to another planet and found him in the medical room. I swear I looked there while on Dantooine and he wasn't there though.

If you can find a way to get rid of him there are a number of people would be interested. In fast saying he is missing to a number of people around here will get a "So what is the problem" reaction. I played as a female on a few rounds through the game and can't stand the guy either.

Poor Disciple. Nobody loves him. :sad:

That would be Goto you're referring to

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

How is missing Disciple a bad thing?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I've actually found Disciple quite an effective team member - the

Soldier / Consular

combo is quite effective and one I've used in K1 myself...Just don't talk to him - he's a helluva wet rag! :mellow:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Guest Accept

I didn't dislike Disciple either.

Well... I didn't use him so much, but he had a quite interesting background.

If there was someone to hate... Then it was G0-T0. :thumbsup:

I didn't dislike Disciple either.

Well... I didn't use him so much, but he had a quite interesting background.

If there was someone to hate... Then it was G0-T0. :yucky:

Agreed. Maybe I should add Disciple's quote to my sig:

"I'm a tool" - Disciple :(

Love the sig btw Accept - wonderful way to immortalise Omelette's Freudian slip - and for Sturm to look like a pimp :o

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"I'm a tool" - Disciple :mellow:

It's not so much that quote, as the other quote that gets me. You know the one I mean. Don't make me say it. :ermm:

I concede that G0-T0 is more universally hated than Disciple.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

"I'm a tool" - Disciple :lol:

It's not so much that quote, as the other quote that gets me. You know the one I mean. Don't make me say it. :x

I concede that G0-T0 is more universally hated than Disciple.

I haven't played K2 in a couple of years - and that was playing male character so haven't used D in a long time - tell me... :)

Don't think Disciple is 'hated' so much as despised - like a homeless man throwing up on your shoes...

G0-T0 is hated in a more universal way...kinda like lawyers and politicians... :p

Dont even think GO-TO has quite gotten to that level of hatred yet. Still, he is the most evil and hatable character in the game by far.

He's just an arrogant prick - even for a droid :thumbsup: