NHL

SteveThaiBinh

Wow. Montreal's powerplay was on fire tonight. They went 5 for 9 on the night and won 7-4 with an empty netter and a penalty shot goal against. Sounds like Plekanec had quite a game. 2 goals and 2 assists.

Edited by Deraldin

You know how the Rangers have had problems with their scoring so far? Trust those troubles to end tonite against my Leafs. Annoying Lundqvist will let max two pucks past him while Jagr and Shanny finally wakes up and score two each for an easy 5-2 win.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

He'll probably still be choked that Sundin didn't get any points tonight. And sweet jebus is Carolina throttling the Islanders right now.

:lol:

Carolina must be taking out their frustrations from that 7-4 loss to Montreal last night. :shifty:

W00T! Montreal gets the extra point in the shootout. The 16th shooter, Andrei Markov, scored the only goal. :(

Edited by Deraldin

W00T! Montreal gets the extra point in the shootout. The 16th shooter, Andrei Markov, scored the only goal. :thumbsup:

I was scared that night... Habs had a bad start when it came to shootouts... and they don't exactly have the best players for a shootout.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"