A cut-scene

I found this browsing through the exstensive archives of You-Tube and was quite suprised that I've never seen it before - in case I'm not the only one I thought I would share it.

I don't know what story elements were originally to be triggered for this event to happen, but it's a very interesting little video. I can only hope that it will featured in the TSLRP.

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Well when everything is based on rumors I guess it's to be expected that there are some misinterpretations along the way..

shame you had to cut it out though - it seems like a very central event to the understanding of these two important figures.

Fortune favors the bald.

I misread the topic title as "Cute Scene" and so I sat through the whole clip waiting for something cute to happen. Even though at the beginning I realised I had seen the clip before.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Cool beans. I think I worked on the original version of that cutscene. It looks like he spruced it up a bit.

However, I'm not so sure about how valid his description of the clip is...

-Brennecke

Is there any chance you could tell us anything more about this scene, Mr. Brennecke? Having spent some time with it, I'd quite like to know where it was originally intended to go.

http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?t=1466

but it won't be restored :'(

Don't trust my version to be accurate. I essentially ripped apart the scene and plus, it had to be adapted for the purposes of M4-78 and Sion's vendetta against Master Vash. But I did implement some of the original gameplay programmer notes - such as the Sith soldiers disintegrating.

StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?t=1466

but it won't be restored :'(

Don't trust my version to be accurate. I essentially ripped apart the scene and plus, it had to be adapted for the purposes of M4-78 and Sion's vendetta against Master Vash. But I did implement some of the original gameplay programmer notes - such as the Sith soldiers disintegrating.

I've mean that neither Team Gizka or M4-78 Restoration Team, that you work with will restore the Nihilus vs. Sion scene, thats pity. I can only hope that some day, someone will make a mode for using the Nihilus force power from that scene, or maybe you could made a mode for the one you have modifided on the M4-78 Restoration.

Edited by Sylwester