Handmaidens on Telos

Ok, on Telos after you talk with Atris and your allowed to walk around, I saw that you can challenge the handmaidens to a fight, after a couple matches I called it quits. So my question is

Has anyone beaten all of them at the same time, I know this because thats as far as ive gone, What happens after you beat all five of them at the same time?

Thanks

I don't think he has a beer belly I think he's just Fat

-ME

I went to a pizzeria, I ordered a slice of pizza, the ****er gave me the smallest slice possible. If the pizza was a pie chart for what people would do if they found a million dollars, the ****er gave me the "donate it to charity" slice.

- Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.

Yeah, but its not easy. Near to the end you can use force powers which gives you the upper advantage. You just need to choose your weapons right and try to do best with what you have. Just try and use the most appropriate moves, and focus on one at a time and just try and ignore the other, despite how hard it is lol.

Just be persistant, and watch what moves you do.

Those Bastards!! lmao

-ME

I went to a pizzeria, I ordered a slice of pizza, the ****er gave me the smallest slice possible. If the pizza was a pie chart for what people would do if they found a million dollars, the ****er gave me the "donate it to charity" slice.

- Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.

Well it was fun to beat them and put them in their place.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

This is the Polar region of Telos, people do not sweat here ]

lol, owned by a Handmaiden

-ME

- Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.

I think if you can do your enhancements before engaging battle, the buffs'll still be there when you begin

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

yeah nothing grand happens. It is pretty easy if you start with a jedi guardian .

The only thing a guardian has over the other classes is feats and that's it. And even at that they only get one more feat than a sentinel. In K2 BAB is exactly the same, no matter your class, so there's no real benefit for taking guardian there either. Consulars have an advantage IMHO, because they have a higher DC for there force powers, and if you can knock the Handmaiden's off the dueling pad, with Whirlwind, then they're out of the fight without having to actually fight them. :ermm:

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

My consular couldn't get past the no forcepower part.

I always focus on Dueling though which gives you a bonus to hit and defense when unarmed. :brows: But to each there own. :(

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

• 2 weeks later...

The first couple of fights (no weapons or force powers) are pretty easy for a physcially buffed guardian, not too hard for a somewhat strong sentinel, and pretty darn hard for a mentally buffed consular.

the person who said it's easier with a guardian would have meant really anyone who has high physical stats (str/dex/con/VP), which guardians just tend to have more often...

with those fights, I would just save before hand and keep trying. the first time I played TSL I was a fully buffed guardian (my INT had been left a 8! :-) and i just ripped through them all. As a consular, if you can struggle through them unarmed, then you can breeze through once you can use force powers - especially if you grabbed force lightning by then.

Finally - yes, you do get something for winning the final match (against all 5 of them), I think it's just a blod of XP and credits...plus the satisfaction of whooping those ****y b!tches! :lol:

Edited by pantherus

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...