Ohio Senate tells strippers to back off

Darth Drabek

17 I think.

But he plays Halo and other violent videogames so I think we're in the clear.

there's a big difference between pumping 18 pounds of lead into someone and seeing a naked girl..

hmm that kinda says something about our society, doesn't it?...

Fortune favors the bald.

Strangely enough I have never been to a strip club. Spending money on women who I won't be able to touch seems like a waste to me.

:unsure:

Hehe, "no touching" is only enforced in the front room. Or so Ive heard.
Thats a good point. Here in IL, the strip clubs are 1) booze but no nudity, 2) nudity but no booze. Now, not to sound like a total degenerate but how can you have one without the other? Its unnatural I tell you. I believe that is squarly aimed at making them less fun, thus causing less customers, thus causing less strip clubs.

I've only been to a strip joint once.. and I really isn't that fun to begin with..

All strip joints in Copenhagen are sleazy and kinda sad, I don't know what it's like elsewhere. I've been at a couple of bachelor parties with strippers though, quite enjoyable.

True.. so very sadly true.. Which is why I've never visited a Danish strip joint.

I was in Prague, which is like 5 times as sleasy as Denmark. Maybe the fact that it was called "Banana Club" should've hinted me to that fact? (no it wasn't a gay strip joint - you filthy ****)

There's a (very famous) Banana Club in Amsterdam ... :sorcerer:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If I could discretely remind members this is a family forum? Good.

Yeah, but do kids frequent here though?

Sure some people are pretty childish, but I think we established, some time ago, that the average age here was around 25.

Obsidian has asked us to retain a child-friendly atmosphere, so obviously no we don't get any kids in here. They're all off reading forums about boobies.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Maybe it is just me but I often found strip joints boring. No real interactivity.

roxie's has interactivity. i never really got into the strip-club thing simply because, well, the stripper ain't going home with you so why get all worked up over nothing. the internet has plenty of pron available and it's FREE!!! $8 bucks for a small, weak, drink and tips out the wazoo don't fit into my idea of fun.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

There's that to.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Gentlemen, the answer is obvious. You must start your own strip joint which gives a superior service.

With blackjack.

And a theme park.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If I could discretely remind members this is a family forum? Good.

Yeah, but do kids frequent here though?

Sure some people are pretty childish, but I think we established, some time ago, that the average age here was around 25.

Obsidian has asked us to retain a child-friendly atmosphere,so obviously no we don't get any kids in here. They're all off reading forums about boobies.

Priceless.. heh..

Fortune favors the bald.