Signature

H1gher Reflex

I just finished making the picture for my signature today. I'm very proud of it and have several other versions. Above all, I want to know what everyone thinks. It is the first signature I have made (that I was proud of and thought looked better than crappy renders with a random background). If anyone has any suggestions of how to make it better, please tell me. Also, I have been trying to render a pic of Darth Nihilus and a few other Sith lords to add into it, so if anyone has some suggestions for me there, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks! :)

Edited by H1gher Reflex
RedSignature.jpg

It's not really to my personal tastes, but the contrast and effects look clean and good.

For this type of look, I'd probably like it a little more if wasn't so centered/symmetrical and the background was less distracting from the text. But that's just me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

fwiiw I think it looks great.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Lens flare is ok if utilized well, and I think it is here. My only criticism is the letters on the left are spaced further apart than the right. I think you should space out the right a bit more to match the left, if only because spaced out letters look epic.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Lens flare is ok if utilized well, and I think it is here. My only criticism is the letters on the left are spaced further apart than the right. I think you should space out the right a bit more to match the left, if only because spaced out letters look epic.

I noticed the same thing with the lettering. I've been meaning to get around to it :yucky:

EDIT: Fixed the lettering, how does it look now??

Edited by H1gher Reflex
RedSignature.jpg