Lets play a game

alanschu

My day has been great. I had some bugs to squish at work, but in the end got quite a lot done. Which is good, as I will have to show off my work some time in the next day. Got it done just in time ;)

Then I will play some sports with some friends.

That sounds good. Might I ask what you do for work? And what sport are you to play?

As a side note, I find it fun that those on this board are from all parts of the earth. I mean, Pid went to bed but there are still hours left in our days.

My day has been great. I had some bugs to squish at work, but in the end got quite a lot done. Which is good, as I will have to show off my work some time in the next day. Got it done just in time :)

Then I will play some sports with some friends.

What sports do you play?

I can't say the name, lest I break the rule, but it has a net and we bump, set, and spike the ball to the side we are not on. We are not that good, but it is still a lot of fun.

You can find me with a ball and net, with a bounce and a drive through the key on some days as well. Count me in for a game with sticks and a small orange ball, where we put it in the six by four net as well.

Edited by alanschu

• 1 year later...

Un bre ak my he art say you love me a gi an un do this pain that you ca use d when you walk ed out the do or un cry the se tears I cri ed so many nig hts un bre ak my he art my he art

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I play right

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wish you would have made a new thread for this, and not give away the game

I wish you would have made a new thread for this, and not give away the game

That thought had come to me. It would have been quite some time ere I caught on to the rules of this game once more. In fact, I only caught on the first time, when Steve gave up the last clue.

I do not know. I have gone through the book that gives new words that mean the same thing, but all it has are ones that would break the rules. There must be at least one phrase that will suit this code.

Would "bis" work? I think it means to play twice a set of notes that makes sounds. You would use it to change a verb. So the game could be called, "Go bis" or a name like that.

The game of awe and cool is back.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: