Why don't allies help out?

Eddo36

I don't know why USA and Britain are taking the brunt of the peacekeeping. Why don't more countries help and split up the load? It's for the greater good, after all.

I mean USA helped you out in the past. And you are allies. So maybe it is your duty to help USA and not be cowards?

To all the nations that invested a lower percentile of their forces in Iraq than USA and Britain, to nil. And citizens of those countries, you know who you are. Why do you think your government isn't getting involved?

Edited by Eddo36

Everyone in the world is responsible, since this is a world affair, no?

Huh?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't know. Is it a world affair?

Well, the fact that invading since Saddam is a dictator surely isn't a US affair since it doesn't affect American people. Thus it wasn't an American/British affair. So it's a world affair.

So why are only American/British (a token handful of others) troops in?

Edited by Eddo36

I don't know. Is it a world affair?

Well, the fact that invading since Saddam is a dictator surely isn't a US affair since it doesn't affect American people. Thus it wasn't an American/British affair. So it's a world affair.

So why are only American/British (a token handful of others) troops in?

Who are the "token handful of others" that you refer to? Japan as Tech support who are actually helping rebuild, Australia as well. They aren't "token" you moron. Perhaps they aren't sending more fodder because their laws or intelligence wont permit it. Obligatory non-nationalistic stuff you ****[losesimpactwhencensoredhowannoying]

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.