Should marijuana be legal?

thepixiesrock

I thought Portugal was orange.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Rofl "probably illegal"

I like how it's all in africa too. That means that its illegal for everyone except the officials and people who traffic it amirite?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yeah my aunt and uncle lived in alaska for quite a long time, if I remember right you can have up to three plants

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Rofl "probably illegal"

I like how it's all in africa too.  That means that its illegal for everyone except the officials and people who traffic it amirite?

Or perhaps that obtaining that information was less than easy, and their are basing their opinions on some sort of educated guess (perhaps supported by anecdotes, or some other less than official response that indicates that it's most likely illegal).

Edited by alanschu

Mostly the kidnapping and beating of gringos

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The map provided, although colorful, isn't particularly accurate. Although it's true that California has a medicinal marijuana exception in state law, and theoretically allows certain "marijuana" sales with a physician's prescription for certain medical conditions, the federal government refuses to recognize any law which contradicts federal statute. Therefore, a state-approved medical marijuana store has been repeatedly closed down and the owner jailed by federal agents.

Bottom line, there is no place in the USA where marijuana is truly legal or decriminalized, because the feds simply laugh at state laws and continue to run roughshod over them.

Another thought. My doctor can prescribe me morphine. But he can't prescribe me marijuana.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Morphine > Marijuana

Re-Legalize Laudanum!!! *shakes fist*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Morphine > Marijuana

Re-Legalize Laudanum!!! *shakes fist*

:sorcerer: And floppy shirts!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hmmm... physiological addiction anyone?

-Elwood Blues

Hmmm... physiological addiction anyone?

It wouldn't matter, you wouldn't care. :p

Ah morphine, the cause of, and solution to, a terrible life. :p;)

-Elwood Blues

have any of you tried morphine??

when I had that skiing accident last year I was on it for 4 days .. I could easily see how anyone could get addicted to that! it transforms the worst pain into a delightful tingle.. and when it hits your brain everything feels pure and nice.. actually quite a scary experience!

Fortune favors the bald.

Yes, I had morphine once and that was enough for me. I refuse to have morphine ever again. I prefer the pain instead of that stuff.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It's an addiction nightmare. The Codeine tablets I took as part of the post-operative pain management for my wisdom teethectomy (over a couple of days) were distressingly difficult to wean off: phantom pain, psychological addiction, etc.

My father was allergic to it, yet the hospitals continually administered it, even after being informed. He used to get very, very ill (nausea and vomiting). I think a lot of people are allergic to it, and I thought it wasn't prescribed much anymore ... though it seems to be enjoying a resurgence.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT