body modification

Shryke

I frequent many boards frequented by Englishmen who have this curious problem with "chavs". When everyone else is saying it, it's easy to let it out yourself.

I'd recommend staying away from Sociology official forums however. The classism flying around there is rampant.

Whats the "curious problem"?

Harrassment, ogling, the odd assault and general teenage dumbass behavior. In England they're pests. The term "chav" is itself directed only at teenagers who wear plaid coats and hats, gold chains, shave their heads and who consider themselves to be gangsters. Thing "Ali G" in plaid.

Well when you explain it like that its not so curious. I'm from England so I know the type of person you describe. TBH the type of people that are chavs go a bit beyond your description. I guess an american analogue would be the term "trailer trash".

Exactly. But Alan posted his thing of Josh as a chav and was compelled to comment.

In England they're pests.

Pest is an understatement. The biggest one I've heard this year. :)

Back on topic... Eye implants :ermm: :crazy:

Well, people are free to do what they like, I however, will be staying far away from that. Admittedly, some tattoos do look good on some people, and more power to them, just as some piercings look good on some people.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!