Bifurryficking (sic) Plotlines

I've seen most early MMO design games without considering player creativity and enjoyment from creativity (perhaps they do not have much joy from creating, which kinda shows in their design quality). The end result are small areas with monsters kinda hanging out around the cities waiting to be smacked. If the MMO designers considered if their areas are supposed to be symbollic of larger area or if NPC action was supposed to be signifigant of far more than is blatantly represented, then gameplay might also permit that players could do far more in area and with creatures in certain game dialogues than is usually the case.

However, game designers still focus on small area in MMO and the clumsy efforts to make this area seem larger, such as slowing characters unrealistically, enlargening terrain placables and shrinking character models (as was done in Star Wars Galaxies), is usually a turn-off to players. The personality traits that turn to such quick and never remedied solutions show up in other solutions these designers would take and result in a very badly made MMO that no one trusts and eventually must be made available in gift-packs.

Such might be the case of the upcoming Alien versus Gnome Bard MMO being presently designed by Obsidian Ents. It is my suggestion that the Obsidian Ents quicky hurry to their homeland after this and wash themselves off with obsidianwash © ina nice sauna, being cared for by halfling schoolgirls and incubus paladins.

Celebrating the New Years? What's your poison?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've seen most early MMO design games without considering player creativity and enjoyment from creativity (perhaps they do not have much joy from creating, which kinda shows in their design quality).  The end result are small areas with monsters kinda hanging out around the cities waiting to be smacked.  If the MMO designers considered if their areas are supposed to be symbollic of larger area or if NPC action was supposed to be signifigant of far more than is blatantly represented, then gameplay might also permit that players could do far more in area and with creatures in certain game dialogues than is usually the case.

However, game designers still focus on small area in MMO and the clumsy efforts to make this area seem larger, such as slowing characters unrealistically, enlargening terrain placables and shrinking character models (as was done in Star Wars Galaxies), is usually a turn-off to players.  The personality traits that turn to such quick and never remedied solutions show up in other solutions these designers would take and result in a very badly made MMO that no one trusts and eventually must be made available in gift-packs.

Such might be the case of the upcoming Alien versus Gnome Bard MMO being presently designed by Obsidian Ents.  It is my suggestion that the Obsidian Ents quicky hurry to their homeland after this and wash themselves off with obsidianwash

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wait, the "RPG-like FO" thread isn't locked? Why would we want another thread about it? Moreover, when we use the word "contiginuating", do we mean that we are continuing, or using the verb form of "contiguous", or both? Does "contiguous" even have a verb form? I don't think it does. Can we really touch something and continue it at the same time?

Hmm. Food for thought.

I don't think these challenging questions can be answered in any one thread. So I would urge the mods not to see it as ultimately redundant and move to lock it, right now.

This is just the thread for my New Year.

Edited by Pop

I would indeed be disappointed should the intent be lost in our translations ... so perhaps we will take this one out of the sandbox until a more accessible thought might be offered to the community ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: