Is Kreia even a Jedi?

We assumed that Kreia is a Jedi, but is she really?

Take a look at some of the newer screenshots closely and you'll notice that Kreia is wielding a double-bladed vibroblade, NOT a lightsaber.

In a couple of the early screenshots, she was using a double-bladed lightsaber, but since then the screenshots show her with the double-bladed vibroblade.

Perhaps she's just some crazy old woman who thinks she has Force abilities, but in fact doesn't.

Food for thought. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ah. So the awesome old chick has a name? She looks cool; she seems like she may be a party regular, Jedi or not. So long as she's a nice old lady (well, nice to good guys, anyway; I wanna see her trash-talk the Sith) and not a bitter old bat, she seems to rule.

And Bastila used a double-ended vibroblade at one point too, remember? Anyway, maybe they decided to un-Jedi her, and instead make her a normal character. Very feasible, methinks.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

still wasn't she said to be the mentor figure for the character. Sort of like Jolee, but offering guidence rather then constant indifference to subjects (IE Jolee didn't care what u were doing aslong as u weren't turning ur back on ur allies and trying to destroy the republic)

That's entirely possible. I was hoping she'd be all mentorish (kinda like Bastila warning you against the darkside, but not in such an annoying way).

And when I said party regular, I meant person who will be in my party a lot.

Where are you getting all this info from? The ask the devs and weekend programmer threads?

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

She's not technically a jedi, is what has been said. That doesn't mean she can't be your Force mentor, nor that she can't use a lightsaber. In fact, I remember mention of her having dialogues every now and then to confront you about certain decisions, along the lines of telepathy.

She's not technically a jedi, is what has been said.  That doesn't mean she can't be your Force mentor, nor that she can't use a lightsaber.  In fact, I remember mention of her having dialogues every now and then to confront you about certain decisions, along the lines of telepathy.

:o Did you say telepathy! That could be Kreia's special ablity since one of the devs said every party memeber will have a special ability in TSL. ;)

Maybe she's just hiding her Jedi capabilities as much as possible in order to avoid getting the Sith's attention. It would fit to the story pretty well, considering how the Jedi are being hunted in TSL.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Maybe she's just hiding her Jedi capabilities as much as possible in order to avoid getting the Sith's attention. It would fit to the story pretty well, considering how the Jedi are being hunted in TSL.

^I like the idea of an incognito Jedi. And just because

for these particular screenshots they decided to equip Kreia

with a vibro-blade doesn't mean she's not a Jedi.

Maybe she was letting Atton Rand borrow her lightsaber so he

could have a night-light. B)