Its been awhile, post your desktop image!

Sand

Tale wins the thread with those games.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What about me? :sad:

I see your selection and raise you my Steam Account.

steamshqu1.jpg

I love your desktop image, though.

Hey Tale! What realm is your Progress Quest character in? I'm on Expodrine as Deral. :)

Not registered with a realm. Or rather, the might of my Trans-Kobold Shiv-Knight is to great to be contained by a petty "realm."

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What about me? :sad:

steamshqu1.jpg

Hey Tale! What realm is your Progress Quest character in? I'm on Expodrine as Deral. :)

Not registered with a realm. Or rather, the might of my Trans-Kobold Shiv-Knight is to great to be contained by a petty "realm."

yes deraldin has an awesome desktop

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

That's cheating. Most of those aren't installed. :p I can call your Half-Life 2/Episode One and Counterstrike. Uplink is unfortunately not installed right now. The rest I don't have. I'll raise with the entire Command and Conquer collection (except sole survivor) installed from the original CD's and not The First Decade. :)

Thanks! To be honest though, I found it about 2 minutes before I posted it. I wanted something a little nicer than a blank black screen. :ermm:

In other words, you're to cheap to play online. Just as well I suppose. You'd only end up pwned by my Demicanadian Bastard Lunatic. :p

That's cheating. Most of those aren't installed. :ermm: I can call your Half-Life 2/Episode One and Counterstrike. Uplink is unfortunately not installed right now. The rest I don't have. I'll raise with the entire Command and Conquer collection (except sole survivor) installed from the original CD's and not The First Decade. :)

Only original CDs I have of C&C are Generals and Zero Hour, neither installed, nor is First Decade.

Of course I see all of that and raise you with the fact that I don't have any games installed that aren't on my desktop because I'm not a communist.

In other words, you're to cheap to play online. Just as well I suppose. You'd only end up pwned by my Demicanadian Bastard Lunatic. :p

Piffle, I played him online. He just BLEW UP the realm. Not my fault.

Of course I see all of that and raise you with the fact that I don't have any games installed that aren't on my desktop because I'm not a communist.

Pfft! I just like to have a relatively clean desktop unlike some people around here. Everything else is in the start menu. :ermm:

Piffle, I played him online. He just BLEW UP the realm. Not my fault.

Sure you did. I bet you haven't even unlocked the 3D mode. :)

Nevermind Tale, Deraldin wins with Homeworld and Alpha Centauri. And awesome desktop image.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Tale ist nicht Deutsch. Er ist Texan.

I'm just trying to improve my German. So, I set many interfaces to German as well as play some of my games in German for second playthroughs.

Edited by Tale

Guest Accept

I'm just trying to improve my German. So, I set many interfaces to German as well as play some of my games in German for second playthroughs.

May I ask why, oh why, you want to learn German? :)

Edited by Accept

May I ask why, oh why, you want to learn German? :)

Main reason is because it's not a Romance language. I could have gone for Japanese, Chinese, or Russian, but I hear those are particularly difficult and I have a hard enough time with foreign language.

Edited by Tale

Mighty big desktop, chief. What monitor do you have?

Edit: Make that "What monitorS"

Edited by Tale