Cds are so fragile...

This is my first time on these forums (only found Obsidian site today!) and need a little help to be able to play the game. I do not need any spoilers, as the only problem is is that I broke the play CD ( ;) ) and need to know where I can email Obsidian, and what kind of proof of purchase I need.

I have completed the game, but its been so long since I last played it and I so wish to have moral choices in a game again. :devil:)

lost my manual on the first day I bought the game.. :">

but I like the idea! I had to buy an entirely new copy of the game last time I broke the cd.. :o not that I did mind you .. but I would've had to if I wanted the game..

But companies should do like Stardock with Dread Lords - where you can download the game for free once you've bought it! now that's service!

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Or download a crack

Oops, you didn't hear anything, right people? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Cracks or no-cd patches are entirely acceptable as there's nothing illegal involved since you have already bought a copy of the game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Check the manual, That sounds like a plan. If only I knew where it is amongst all these other games. I have dreadlords, but that doesn't even need a CD to play (Update or something) it, I was kinda hoping Obsidian or Lucasarts would come up with an 'update' that is an official NO-CD patch. Can't find any non-official ones on the web though...