Weiser_Cain's concept workshop

Weiser_Cain

I thought it looked like a very femenine man. I men, I guess you can't see that because you don't overthing stuff.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Look closer at her chest.

Here is the lead's bioarmor in all its fanged splendor, a minor spoiler if I ever get the time to produce the comic (here's hoping I flunk out of college!).

Lead_concept_1_2.jpg

It keeps him alive, gives him new powers, lets him steal powers by rewriting his genetics and all that groovy stuff.

Edited by Weiser_Cain

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I saw the boobs, but they could be mistaken as not being woman boobs.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

wow... I was worried you were going to draw a very feminene alien butch fellow who liked really really big guns.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hmm, I would imagine that knife to be difficult to use. The various protrusions would throw off the balance (unless it was designed with them in mind, and still it wouldn't be the equal of a streamlined design) and second the spikes at the hilt limit the space for the grip. Ultimately, it looks unwieldy and uncomfortable. I can't see a warrior with even the slightest bit of experience with knives or self-respect using it.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Its much better if you would make a regular 3/4 view of your characters instead of a straight forward "modelsheet". Its easier to get a sense of the character. There is concept art and production art, forward+sideways views belong in the production department

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think front to back, I draw everything as fast and easy as possible as I haven't much time and I can model or draw a final from that one wing picture.

The idea of this topic is that I will eventually draw a final image that makes the character or object clear to all, or at least that's the idea. So if it doesn't make sense give it time, I promise it'll turn into something.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Thats fine as long as youre only doing them for yourself... although it isnt a good method for developing drawing skills.

(the reason why Im going on about this is because weve been doing concept design and 2D art for months now at Uni and its some of the best and most rewarding classes Ive ever taken in my life.)

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...