Female DS Portraits

Howdy all, and thanks for coming. I'm on yet another playthrough of TSL, and the thought occured to me that I hadn't beaten either KotOR I or II with a female character, and that I had never taken a female character the Dark Side. I must confess to having close to two hundred hours invested in TSL and have never even SEEN Disciple.

So, off I go. I have already settled on a Sentinel/Assassin combo, so I'm not asking for help there. What I want to know is: Do any of the female portraits exhibit the more interesting DS changes (besides zombiefication), in the manner of Mira, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden, and the Ben Affleck-looking guy from KotOR I (dude grew a goatee as he turned evil!) I'd like to see my Sith girl turn Goth-y or something besides just getting pale and wrinkled.

Any help? Thanks!

--Gus

I like the dark haired models best...prettiest is subjective. :)

They all look pretty ugly DS tho. Those veins and such. Not as bad as Atton and Di, but still...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The medium length blond hair is my preference when going DS.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I prefer the Black haired Asian looking girl for Dark Side, the one with the Silver Hairpin she looks the best even in the bagy Dark Jedi Knight robes.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.