Volourn's Wowwy Journey With NWN2:Spoiler Edition

Volourn

Yeah, oops, ac32. btw, That's with spells buffs like barkskin (from druid), and magical vestment cast by my character.

I can't judge chapter2; but I hope it's more challenging. At least NWN1 OC minimum due to the way i play (only resting when I absolutely have to).

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, oops, ac32. btw, That's with spells buffs like barkskin (from druid), and magical vestment cast by my character.

I cna judge chapter2; but I hope it's more challenging. At least NWN1 OC minimum due to the way i play (only resting when I absolutely have to).

There are some tough boss fights through the rest of the game. I think part of my problem was that I never really bothered with spell casters all that much. I stuck with Casavir, Khelgar and Neeshka for most of the game. Spellcaster AI just ticked me off, so I just got rid of the spellcasters. :)

I don't use the AI as I doubt the OC was meant to be played with 'puppet mode' (LOL, that still cracks me up Obsidian :D ) so spellcasters are fine with me since I'm controlling them anyways.

I cna judge chapter2; but I hope it's more challenging. At least NWN1 OC minimum due to the way i play (only resting when I absolutely have to).

There are some tough boss fights through the rest of the game. I think part of my problem was that I never really bothered with spell casters all that much. I stuck with Casavir, Khelgar and Neeshka for most of the game. Spellcaster AI just ticked me off, so I just got rid of the spellcasters. :)

Sand was pretty powerful for me, especially at later levels (he murdered a lot of the bosses, thanks to greater stoneskin, empowered cone of colds and plenty of meteor swarms) and from what I hear, Qara kicks the **** out of everything.

Sand was pretty powerful for me, especially at later levels (he murdered a lot of the bosses, thanks to greater stoneskin, empowered cone of colds and plenty of meteor swarms) and from what I hear, Qara kicks the **** out of everything.

I noticed that Qara kicks the **** out of everything when she

Turned on me during the final battle and wiped my party with a meteor swarm.

:'(

I noticed that Qara kicks the **** out of everything when she

Turned on me during the final battle and wiped my party with a meteor swarm.

:'(

Hehehe,

For me, the force field went up and none of the people on the other side knew I was there, so I had my party sit and wait while Ammon Jerro threw vitriolic blasts at them until they were dead. They never even touched me. Tru story :p

Day 6

Just finished Tombs of the Betrayers Quest. Hey saw the ghostly image of that traitor Fenthick. He was a hard little bastard to kill since he ran away from you and attacked you with a bow from a distance. Getting close to finishing act 1.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Day 6

Just finished Tombs of the Betrayers Quest. Hey saw the ghostly image of that traitor Fenthick. He was a hard little bastard to kill since he ran away from you and attacked you with a bow from a distance. Getting close to finishing act 1.

*adds this quest to his list of missed quest to complete on his second playthrough*

Heh. I menat I'm using Puppet Mode as the game was obviously meant to be played with that mode considering how much it was pimped prior to the game's release.

I remember getting to a point where he says something along the lines of "No more adventuring for me" before Crossroad Keep, so that's probably what happened, and why I couldn't find him either.

Currently I'm attributing it to another bug and/or bad design.

If you can't find him, then that crazy lady from your trial won't tell you who might be next.

Edited by kumquatq3

Assuming there is anyone next. I know she suggests different people later in the game though. She probably would suggest Deekin (since I never had Deekin for a suggestion).

Furthermore, she doesn't need to suggest anyone for you to actually acquire them, so if you're that willing to fill up your keep, just go around to the different areas.

I can't recall seeing him in old owl well or not, but am I f'ed if I didn't talk to him then? (Where does he stand on the map)

If I talk to him there, where is he after that?  (ie, where does he hang out in duskwood?)

he's not actually in old owl well. you go to two caves right after that, the first is something gnasher, and the other is logram's lair. he's up on a hill on the right hand side in one of those areas. at least, that's what i remember.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Although I don't think you need her to tell you who to recruit in order to recruit them. I think it's just a hint on who to look out for.

As for Guyven:

I met him the third and last time in Ember when collecting evidence for the trial. He was standing on the western edge of that map about halfway up (provided that where you arrive is south). I can't recall for sure where the other two encounters with him where, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't in Duskwood. That's where the werewolves lived, right? Although as far as recruits for the keep go, he's been pretty useless. So far he hasn't really done anything, but once you've visited enough unique places maybe he'll contribute something (he wants to know of places he hasn't visited).

Regardless, Torio's mentioned two other recruits to me and I'm pretty sure those could have been recruited regardless.

I can't recall seeing him in old owl well or not, but am I f'ed if I didn't talk to him then? (Where does he stand on the map)

If I talk to him there, where is he after that?  (ie, where does he hang out in duskwood?)

he's not actually in old owl well. you go to two caves right after that, the first is something gnasher, and the other is logram's lair. he's up on a hill on the right hand side in one of those areas. at least, that's what i remember.

taks

Maybe I missed him then. That kinda sucks. As for the lady recommending people, she talks about mages for my tower or the Nine. Can't recruit them, at least yet, either. I thought it may be because I didn't get Guyner.

Anyways, anyone think it's funny that Sal (or whomever runs the inn) is still working at the Flagan if yo go there?

you can't actually pick up guyven, at least not through the ember meeting. you just talk to him. you should be able to go back, or are you in act 2 and are the first locations already blocked out?

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Finished Act 1.

Ending was pretty silly. LOL "We're not your worst enemy blah blah blah". Shut up. tell me something I didn't already knew you wussy Gith. The Shadow King is back! I knew that two years before the game was released! R00fles! YAY! It's official too! We have a sword shard stuck up our butt! Hip hip hooray!!!

The succbus were cool though.

Started Act 2, and it's cool Shandra is in the party. But, why the heck is Bishop still apart of the group? Not to mention Neeshka? I know. This was annoucned prior to the game; but it's still lame. There is no logical reason for either to be in my party. Neeshka belongs in Little Girl Prison, and Bishop simply needs to be ignored.

And, now, I have a SEXY bug and am stuck with Bishop's retarded wolf no matter what. Gah.

And, now, I am set up for the destruction of Ember despite no evidence of any such thing. Lord Nasher has become even more retarded. R00fles!

At least I have Sand in my party now. He's awesome though his spellbook is rtaher lame. I'll fix that quickly though.

Yeha, yeah. Too many complaints. Like is aid, overall the joinable npcs rock, and character levelling is cool as well. Otherwise, meh.

I'm level 10 now. Near level 11.

Hopefully, Act 2 shakes off the poor start and rights itself... Let's do the awesome Sand some justice, please!!!

Edited by Volourn