I hate Amazon.

Sand

I've noticed Alt-Tab doesn't seem to work as well, as often, in many games lately.

Yeah, bothers the hell out of me in Sims and Civ 4 with its instant shift to windows, but then the game has to load for 5 minutes when you shift back to the game.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Spotted my first bug; but it's rather minor. My character has a +7 to hit; but the character sheet only showed +5. No real biggy as he is still getting it and NWN1 had similar buggies.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Happily, its a computer game not a replacement heart. So having to wait a few days to get it shouldn't really be too much of a bother.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Sofar I have come across less bugs than NWN 1 had when it was first released and had its first patch. Not saying it is bug fee mind you, but it is a very good start.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

What? We have to pay for the right to have bugs in our games now? Jeez. Bastards.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Don't expect any sympathy from me i wont be getting nwn 2 before friday.

...tell me 'bout it...were I ordered the LE from, they's sayin' 1-2 weeks...b@st@rdos!!!... :p

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

That is basically what Amazon told me so I told them off and canceled my order.

My lovely Lawful Good Collector's Edition was shipped on 31 October, but if it doesn't arrive tomorrow morning I will have to go and pickup the Chaotic Evil Collector's Edition I ordered from Game ... :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I agree. Fething funtwads.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.