Love potion within reach

Atreides

That is all we need. more freaking drugs. Legal or not, this country is to freakin' obsessed with drugs. A drug for feeling sad. A drug for feeling bad. A drug for this and a drug for that. Drugs are for weak bastards who can't deal with reality.

Get off the drugs, you drug crazed television gawking idiots, and live a normal life.

[/foamyrant]

:p

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

That is all we need.  more freaking drugs.  Legal or not, this country is to freakin' obsessed with drugs.  A drug for feeling sad.  A drug for feeling bad.  A drug for this and a drug for that.  Drugs are for weak bastards who can't deal with reality.

Get off the drugs, you drug crazed television gawking idiots, and live a normal life.

[/foamyrant]

:)

:-

Where's the fun in that? Escaping reality once in a while is good for your mentality.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

That is all we need.  more freaking drugs.  Legal or not, this country is to freakin' obsessed with drugs.  A drug for feeling sad.  A drug for feeling bad.  A drug for this and a drug for that.  Drugs are for weak bastards who can't deal with reality.

[/foamyrant]

:p

QFFT :thumbsup:

Tylenol is ok though, right? And pot too.

:shifty:

If there's one thing I've learned from BIS games it is that drugs are bad m'kay?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If there's one thing I've learned from  BIS games it is that drugs are bad m'kay?

LOLZ. Thanks daddy.

Well they are. I've only ever used drugs twice in Fallout.

Well, three times if you include the time I made the President OD so I could steal his pass.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah. But if you OD him then the secret service don't intervene.

-Elwood Blues

Does the use of the "Anti Mutagen" (Correct Name?) on a Super Mutant count as drug use :-"

I didn't believe my eyes when I got addicted to Tragic the Garnering >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Does the use of the "Anti Mutagen" (Correct Name?) on a Super Mutant count as drug use  :-"

I didn't believe my eyes when I got addicted to Tragic the Garnering  >_<

(w00t) I had no idea that could happen. That's hilarious.

-Elwood Blues

[/foamyrant]

:lol:

Foamy is a genius.