• Count douku
    • Darth maul
    • malak
    • General Grievious
    • reaven
    • Mace windu
    • Sion
    • Luke skywalker

Who the hell voted for Mace Windu. Normally, black people don't get voted for anything.

LOL! Nor can they vote :aiee:

Anyways, Grevous is a tard, really he just swings his lightsabers around and still gets pwnT, his talking was annoying, his coughing and his laugh. Sigh. GENERAL KENOBI! Godiekthx, oh wait he did... umm.. FRINK OUT!

Guest The Architect
Darth Bandon is definitely the weakest Jedi/Sith. He should be on the list. I owned him so many time in K1 during my different playthroughs. Malak should have chosen a better apprentice.

Umm...no. I don't understand how some people can

Edited by The Architect

hmmm... weakest jedi for me would be... Nihilus. not even a backstory. and a toilet voice. filthy nihilus.

PS: :brows: I just love this emoticon!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Since Darth Bandon is not a choice and General Grievous is neither Sith nor Jedi, then my choice would have to be Atris, simply by elimination.

Nahilus- He destroys entire planets. His character was simply underdeveloped. It has been theorized that he may be returning in Kotor 3 as a major adversary. He is nowhere near weak.

Count Dooku- Went toe to toe with three of the toughest jedi of his time and managed to hold his own. Sure, he fled from Yoda, but not before putting up a good fight. Plus, he managed to best both Anakin and Obi-Wan. He was only defeated after being weakened by Obi-Wan.

Darth Maul- No force powers to speak of. He was, however, the closest thing to a "True Sith" that either the movies or the games has had. Plus, he was amazing with a lightsaber.

Malak- Dark Lord of the Sith. Please. How is he weak?

Revan- Dark Lord of the Sith. Hero of the republic. Kotor 1 antagonist. Either bested Malak and Bandon or Malak, Bandon, and all of his party depending on how you played it.

Mace Windu- Regarded by many as the best saber fighter of his time. Was no slouch with the force, either. Bested Palpatine and was only defeated when Anakin betrayed him.

Sion- He is actually the most powerfull, simply because he defied the laws of life and death. He was only defeated when The Exile convinced him to give up his life force.

Luke- If you only watched the movies, then I could see why you could make a case for him being the weakest. He often struggled against non-force users and failed to best the only 2 force users he faced. However, the books and the Jedi Knights series show us that, in time, Luke becomes the most powerful force user of his time.

Darth Maul- No force powers to speak of.  He was, however, the closest thing to a "True Sith" that either the movies or the games has had.  Plus, he was amazing with a lightsaber.

Actually Darth Maul used force push and also moved objects in the duel with Qui Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

Guest Accept
hmmm... weakest jedi for me would be... Nihilus. not even a backstory. and a toilet voice. filthy nihilus.

PS:  :shifty: I just love this emoticon!

Bah, he destroyed like all of the remaining Jedi's in just one boom, and if you have done that, you can afford an toilet voice. :aiee:

None of arrogent jedi and sith scum are actually that weak depending on how you view them.  Grievious isn't jedi or sith so logically why is he in the poll?  Also, who is this.. "reaven" character?  never heard of anyone like it:o, maybe you meant "Revan"  :thumbsup:

lolz

Edited by Accept

Darth Nihilus

This guy killed Katar; an entire 'planet', with the Force. Enough said.

Atris

She is a contender, but she was a Jedi Master, and was the Order's Archivist before the first collapse, so she would have to be somewhat formidable.

Count Dooku

We know that Dooku was a former Jedi Master, and was also an expert duelist and a master of the Makashi stance, which would make him deadly to other lightsaber-wielding combatants.

Darth Maul

He was a mere apprentice, and yet was skilled enough with a Sith blade to kill a Jedi Master. I think that speaks for itself.

Darth Malak

He was cunning enough to kill Revan once, and was able to muster an army that almost toppled the Republic. He was able to corrupt legions of Jedi Knights with the Star Forge, and was a powerful combatant.

General Grievous

This would be the obvious winner, except for the fact that he wasn't a Force user, which means that his decision to wield lightsabers as weapons was an extremely poor one. My vote would definitely have to go to this moron.

Revan

We know that Revan was one of the most powerful Force Sensitives who ever lived. He was also a strategic and charismatic genious. There's no way that Revan's in the running.

Mace Windu

Mace was a Jedi Master, and was able to go toe-to-toe with Palpatine. He mastered the most difficult lightsaber stance, as well, so I don't think he's much of a weakling.

Sion

Are you kidding me? Sion was 'immortal'. He could not 'die', which means that he's one of the most powerful, as well as twisted, Force users who ever 'lived'.

Luke Skywalker

He was the most powerful Force Sensitive of his time, was the son of Darth Vader, and resurrected the entire Jedi Order. Enough said.

swesbrly5iz.gif

You really can't compare game and movie charecters, i mean if the game charecter only had say 2 force powers hes gonna get boring quick. But as far as weakest I don't believe there is a weakest or strongest, they all have their weaknesses, and strengths that one or the other won't have. Untill Lucas ups and says who is the strongest or weakest face it we will never know, it's just a story bla.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Nihilus is the worst. :aiee:

Nihilus: blah blah blah blah blah(and more BLAH BLAH)

Nihilust use force drain that dont work on exil

Nihilus: GOD DAMMIT.

Nihilust get STABBED by the exile

dont know why you putt revan on the list -_-

Edited by mandalorianx

Guest Accept
Nihilus is the worst. :p

Nihilus: blah blah blah blah blah(and more BLAH BLAH)

Nihilust use force drain that dont work on exil

Nihilus: GOD DAMMIT.

Nihilust get STABBED by the exile

dont know why you putt revan on the list  :aiee:

Don't forget the world he killed just with a little boom too. And with that, he wiped out like all of Ze remaining Jedi's.

That's weak.

Guest The Architect

IMO, those three sissy people that Shardaan (spelling?) kills on Korriban (well, I always said "Kill them, I don't care." So maybe it's possible for them to live or something). Yeah anyway, those three stooges have surely got to be contenders for the weakest Jedi/Sith/force user/whatever. Meh.

Edited by The Architect

Malak is not only the weakest, IMO, but he's also just the worst overall. Firstly, he wasn't "cunning" when he "killed" Revan. It was a pretty cowardly and non-Sith Lord way of doing it. And he didn't actually kill Revan,

and in the final fight on the Star Forge, he was quite weak, even when I let him regenerate his health with all those Jedi

. Secondly, he was pretty freakin dumb. He had no tactical prowess at all. He just had the brutal "fly in with guns blazing" mentality. Thirdly, he was horribly designed. He's got a horrible voice and that metal jaw is just stupid.

Guest The Architect

Like Malak or not, he was the Dark Lord of the Sith in KotOR. Therefore he was not weak.

Edited by The Architect

Besides, siths considered he to be strongest one among them. That's why he was so strong, none could challenge him (expect Revan).

Sion was sith that time too. If would've been stronger than Malak he would've seized mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

strongest sith ever would hands down have to be well anyone currently holding the title Lord of the what eva who cares amugjigers.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Read my post

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)